Workplace Oral Health Programme
T32 Corporate is about meeting the primary dental healthcare needs of our corporate clients and their immediate family members. T32 Corporate in conjunction with T32 Junior has been taking care of countless staff, their children and parents with regards to preventive family dentistry. When the need occurs, specialist dental care from our T32 Implant Centre and T32 Orthodontics comes with years of expertise, technology and facilities for the best treatment outcome possible.
T32 Corporate’s 3-Step Workplace Oral Health Programme
T32 Corporate’s oral health programme consists of on-site basic oral health screenings, assessment and group instructions to promote good dental care.
T32 Corporate believes in education of good oral care. Thus, we conduct oral health talks and disburse oral health posters and articles for the benefit of your staff.
T32 Corporate’s good oral health practice includes corporate rates and packages to promote regular maintenance thereby avoiding extra costs and visits.
Oral health is an important aspect of general health. Through good dental hygiene and regular dental check-ups, dental decay, gum disease and some cancers can be prevented.
Why promote oral health in the workplace?
Promoting oral health in the workplace provides a valuable health benefit to both employees and employers in relation to work attendance and performance. Good oral health can also be important when dealing with clients – it can help make a good first impression. A good tooth brushing routine is important for avoiding additional, unplanned visits to the dentist and time off work.
Therefore, promoting oral health in the workplace can help in the following:
· Decreased downtime
· Improved performance/efficiency
· Improved dental hygiene and health
· Decreased dental benefit expenditure by company
Promoting oral health in the workplace
Employers can help by raising awareness of good dental health practices and by encouraging and facilitating employees to attend their dental practitioner on a regular basis.
Examples of workplace activities include:
- incorporating oral health messages into common areas of your workplace
- incorporating oral health messages into your healthy eating campaigns
- encourage tooth brushing during working day
- provide and promote drinking water
“Good oral health promotion programme in the workplace can contribute to saving of costs associated with dental care. The workplace can be regarded as a key area for implementation of an oral health care system to make good use of limited resources.”
Customisable Workplace Oral Health Programme
· Basic Oral Screening
· Oral Health Talks
· Workplace Oral Health Posters
· Oral Health Articles for enewsletters
· Participation in Healthy Lifestyle Roadshows
· Provision of corporate dental rates and packages
T32 Corporate Benefits
· Corporate rates and packages
· Care for immediate family members
· Multi-disciplinary care
· Latest technology and facilities
· Emergency dental services
· Online dental portal (treatmyteeth.com)
· On-site oral health talks and basic oral screenings
· Corporate perks from partnering merchants
For more information about T32 Corporate’s Workplace Oral Health Programme, talks, screenings, rates and packages; please contact our T32 Corporate department at 6733 1388 or email us at email@example.com.